Terms & Conditions
All guests must agree to follow all the following:
- Quiet time is 10:30pm Sunday to Thursday nights; 12:00am Friday and Saturday nights. Be considerate of your fellow campers. There must be no music or other noise after these hours.
- Fires must be extinguished at quiet time or earlier at management's discretion.
- Campfires are not to be bonfires; keep them small. Fires are to be in fire pits only and pits are not to be moved. Do not forage for firewood in the forest/woods.
- All persons on the property must follow current Covid-19 Health protocols as mandated by the Nova Scotia Department of Health including social distancing, cough and sneeze etiquette, hand hygiene and wearing masks.
- Noise must be kept to an appropriate level at all times.
- Swimming is permitted during daylight hours only. No swimming after dark.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted anywhere within the campground.
- Pets are welcome on leash only. Owners must clean up after their pets and ensure they are quiet.
- The speed limit in the campground is 10 km/hour.
- Mini bikes, dirt bikes and all terrain vehicles are not permitted to be used in the campground.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Your children/grandchildren should be with you, either on your site or anywhere else in the campground, when they are here. In this time of Covid-19 it is not acceptable to allow children to go anywhere in the park unsupervised. If they are touching and sitting at tables etc., it raises safety implications for them and the people who may be renting the site the next day.
- Campers must use containers provided for garbage. DO NOT BURN ANY GARBAGE.
- Damage to trees, buildings and other property of the campground is vandalism and anyone responsible will be removed from the property.
- Campsite check out time is 1:00pm. Camping cabin and cottage checkout time is 11:00am.
Guests who are late checking out may be charged an additional fee.
- Check-in time is between 3:00pm and 8:00pm. Guests who arrive before 3:00pm may be
charged an early check in fee.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of the personal property of our
customers, or for bodily injury.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone who is considered at risk of or is disturbing other campers or is not complying with the campground rules.