Covid-19 and Webber’s Lakeside Resort.
The 2020 camping season is over and we should all celebrate that we got through this difficult summer and were still able to go camping!!!
We hope that you have a SAFE and healthy winter and we are looking forward to seeing you all in 2021.
Welcome to E&F Webber Lakeside Resort on Lake Charlotte
E&F Webber Lakeside Park opened in 1970 and has been a family-run campground focusing on family fun since that time.
We are a family oriented vacation facility and are proud of the services, facilities and relaxed friendly atmosphere we provide. Our location is close to many attractions and we have a full calendar of events. Come and let us welcome you to the best camping experience in Nova Scotia.
You and your children can enjoy our paddle boats, canoes and kayaks for free. You can swim at our beach (visit our photo galleries) which is life guarded during July and August. If you plan a longer stay the children could register for swimming lessons and/or the day camp which runs 4 days per week. We also offer activities for the kids on most Saturday afternoons.
If you are looking for a quiet place to camp with your family, you have found it!!! If you are looking for a place to party late into the night please keep looking, this is not the spot for you!!
PLEASE NOTE: We require a $15.00 non-refundable deposit when making a reservation!
We are now accepting reservations for the 2021 season. Note that all weekends in July and August are 2 night minimum reservations.
Camping is a Family Affair
It is our mission to ensure that your family's time with us is enjoyable and well spent. We believe that everyone should enjoy their stay with us but not at the expense of someone else's enjoyment and camping is the perfect way to spend time and enjoy family.
Please read and abide by the following:
- It is not our policy to give refunds for any reason.
- If you come to stay with us and Mother Nature doesn't cooperate, we will offer a raincheck so that you can return when the weather is more agreeable.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel less than 48 hours before your reservation date cancellation fees, totaling the cost of one night on the site you reserved, will apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a $15.00 non-refundable deposit. This means that your site is guaranteed for you. Campers who do not show up for their reservation will be treated as a late cancellation and cancellation fees will be applied to their credit card.
- We allow one family and one camping unit (tent, trailer, motor home, hardtop, van, camper, etc) per site.
All guests must agree to follow all the following terms and conditions:
- Quiet time is 10:30 pm Sunday to Thursday nights; 12:00 am Friday and Saturday nights. Be considerate of your fellow campers. There must be no music or other noise after these hours.
- Fires must be extinguished at quiet time or earlier at management's discretion.
- Campfires are not to be bonfires; keep them small. Fires are to be in fire pits only and pits are not to be moved. Do not forage for firewood in the forest/woods.
- All persons on the property must follow current Covid-19 Health protocols as mandated by the Nova Scotia Department of Health including social distancing, cough and sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene.
- Noise must be kept to an appropriate level at all times.
- Swimming is permitted during daylight hours only. No swimming after dark.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted anywhere within the campground.
- Pets are welcome on leash only. Owners must clean up after their pets and ensure they are quiet.
- The speed limit in the campground is 10 km/hour.
- Mini bikes, dirt bikes and all terrain vehicles are not permitted to be used in the campground.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Your children/grandchildren should be with you, either on your site or anywhere else in the campground, when they are here. In this time of Covid-19 it is not acceptable to allow children to go anywhere in the park unsupervised. If they are touching and sitting at tables etc., it raises safety implications for them and the people who may be renting the site the next day.
- Campers must use containers provided for garbage. DO NOT BURN ANY GARBAGE.
- Damage to trees, buildings and other property of the campground is vandalism and anyone responsible will be prosecuted.
- Check out time is 1:00 pm. Campers who are late checking out may be charged an additional fee.
We are not responsible for the loss or damage of the personal property of our customers, or for bodily injury.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone who is considered at risk of or is disturbing other campers or is not complying with the campground rules.
The Secret is Out; This is Nova Scotia's Best Little Campground!
Webber's Lakeside Resort is one of the most scenic campgrounds in Nova Scotia and definitely a place you should discover.
We are fortunate to be located on the shore of one of Nova Scotia's larger lakes which is perfect for boating, swimming or just appreciating its natural beauty. Our campground was built on a forested site and we still enjoy the shade of many of the original trees which were not cut during construction. Visit our photo galleries and see for yourself.
Your registration at our campground entitles you to the use of all our facilities, including limited free use of our boat rental fleet. We have kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats for the enjoyment of our guests. Our Rec Hall is equipped with a toaster, microwave and Keurig coffee machine as well as a sink for ease of cleaning up. Our laundry room also is equipped with a double sink for our campers use. We offer FREE WiFi connections for our guests and hot showers are free of charge.
We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our campground. Our washrooms are cleaned at least once per day and we work hard to keep our grounds free of litter so that our campers can enjoy a clean, worry free camping experience.
Take a tour of the camp sites
Campground from the water
Our beach, complete with life guards
Marina, lake view & beach
Boat launch & marina
Reserve your camp site today and enjoy complimentary services like FREE WiFi and use of our boat rental fleet.
Just a few of our many Happy Campers
“The grounds and washrooms were very clean, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The kids had a great time and the campgrounds were fantastic. Thank you for helping make our first family camping trip fun and memorable.”
“Hands down the best camping trip we have ever had. Very satisfied with the canoe rental as well. This was our first time here. We came without our children and will be rebooking in the near future to take our children.”
“We had a very good stay at your campground. The facilities are better than on many 4star campgrounds we stayed on in Canada.”
“The grounds were amazing clean. The cottage was perfect. The staff were great. They were all amazing and so helpful. We will all be back. This was the most amazing experience. We all will never forget. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.”
“You have a lovely clean campground with nice amenities. A great spot on the lake. We'll be back.”
“Really nice place and very clean. That's what we like.”
“We enjoyed our stay and will be back to stay again at the Ellis Cabin.”
“Excellent stay! See you again soon!”
“We really appreciated the clean washrooms and showers. And the double sink in the laundry room was very handy. We look forward to our next visit.”