Covid-19 and Webber’s Lakeside Resort.
ANNOUNCING THAT OUR BEACH WILL BE OPEN FOR DAY USE AS OF WEDNESDAY JULY 8, 2020. A day use fee of $1.00 per person will be charged and a representative of each group will have to sign a Health Screening Waiver on behalf of everyone in the group. We have to keep a record of everyone who uses the beach who is not registered in the campground. Thank you.
Announcing that our washrooms are now open for use; one person/family at a time. They will be sanitized 4 times a day and there are wipes for your use in each one. We now have 100% of our sites, including tent sites, open. We will require anyone with a reservation to pay their fee in full, either through our reservation system or via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival at the campground. We will email you a printable lot card and other information, so that your check-in can be contact free as possible unless you require a gate card or other supplies from our store. Please be advised that our tentative Events Schedule for this summer has been revised. We have an updated Events Schedule for July available.
Currently, we are not providing Daily Parking services. Seasonal customers are reminded that you must maintain physical distance when launching or trailering your boat and parking.
For more information on Covid-19 and the restrictions we are under, visit the provincial website.
Welcome to E&F Webber Lakeside Resort on Lake Charlotte
E&F Webber Lakeside Park opened in 1970 and has been a family-run campground focusing on family fun since that time.
We are a family oriented vacation facility and are proud of the services, facilities and relaxed friendly atmosphere we provide. Our location is close to many attractions and we have a full calendar of events. Come and let us welcome you to the best camping experience in Nova Scotia.
You and your children can enjoy our paddle boats, canoes and kayaks for free. You can swim at our beach (visit our photo galleries) which is life guarded during July and August. If you plan a longer stay the children could register for swimming lessons and/or the day camp which runs 4 days per week. We also offer activities for the kids on most Saturday afternoons.
Our cottage, The Odous Lodge, is now pet free as is the Ruby Cottage.
If you are looking for a quiet place to camp with your family, you have found it!!! If you are looking for a place to party late into the night please keep looking, this is not the spot for you!!
PLEASE NOTE: We require a $15.00 non-refundable deposit when making a reservation!
Camping is a Family Affair
It is our mission to ensure that your family's time with us is enjoyable and well spent. We believe that everyone should enjoy their stay with us but not at the expense of someone else's enjoyment and camping is the perfect way to spend time and enjoy family.
Please read and abide by the following:
- It is not our policy to give refunds for any reason.
- If you come to stay with us and Mother Nature doesn't cooperate, we will offer a raincheck so that you can return when the weather is more agreeable.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel less than 48 hours before your reservation date cancellation fees, totaling the cost of one night on the site you reserved, will apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a $15.00 non-refundable deposit. This means that your site is guaranteed for you. Campers who do not show up for their reservation will be treated as a late cancellation and cancellation fees will be applied to their credit card.
- We allow one family and one camping unit (tent, trailer, motor home, hardtop, van, camper, etc) per site.
All guests must agree to follow all the following terms and conditions:
- Quiet times: 10:30 pm Sunday to Thursday; 12:00 midnight Friday and Saturday.
- Campfires: must be kept small and put out by 1:00am.
- Garbage of any kind is not to be burned.
- No fireworks are permitted on the grounds.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Vehicle traffic must travel slowly (max. 10 km/h)
- Children are to be supervised by care givers at all times.
- Registered guests are responsible for all visitors to their sites.
- Check-out time for RV and Tent sites is 1:00pm.
- Check-out time for the cottage and cabins is 11:00am.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm.
- The management and staff of the campground are not responsible for the loss or damage of the personal property, or for bodily injury of our guests.
- The management and staff reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone who is considered at risk of or is disturbing other campers or is not complying with these terms and conditions.
- Our cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to 4pm of the reservation date. Cancellation after that time will result in extra charges amounting to one night in the site reserved.
The Secret is Out; This is Nova Scotia's Best Little Campground!
Webber's Lakeside Resort is one of the most scenic campgrounds in Nova Scotia and definitely a place you should discover.
We are fortunate to be located on the shore of one of Nova Scotia's larger lakes which is perfect for boating, swimming or just appreciating its natural beauty. Our campground was built on a forested site and we still enjoy the shade of many of the original trees which were not cut during construction. Visit our photo galleries and see for yourself.
Your registration at our campground entitles you to the use of all our facilities, including limited free use of our boat rental fleet. We have kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats for the enjoyment of our guests. Our Rec Hall is equipped with a toaster, microwave and Keurig coffee machine as well as a sink for ease of cleaning up. Our laundry room also is equipped with a double sink for our campers use. We offer FREE WiFi connections for our guests and hot showers are free of charge.
We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our campground. Our washrooms are cleaned at least once per day and we work hard to keep our grounds free of litter so that our campers can enjoy a clean, worry free camping experience.
Take a tour of the camp sites
Campground from the water
Our beach, complete with life guards
Marina, lake view & beach
Boat launch & marina
Reserve your camp site today and enjoy complimentary services like FREE WiFi and use of our boat rental fleet.
Just a few of our many Happy Campers
“The grounds and washrooms were very clean, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The kids had a great time and the campgrounds were fantastic. Thank you for helping make our first family camping trip fun and memorable.”
“Hands down the best camping trip we have ever had. Very satisfied with the canoe rental as well. This was our first time here. We came without our children and will be rebooking in the near future to take our children.”
“We had a very good stay at your campground. The facilities are better than on many 4star campgrounds we stayed on in Canada.”
“The grounds were amazing clean. The cottage was perfect. The staff were great. They were all amazing and so helpful. We will all be back. This was the most amazing experience. We all will never forget. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.”
“You have a lovely clean campground with nice amenities. A great spot on the lake. We'll be back.”
“Really nice place and very clean. That's what we like.”
“We enjoyed our stay and will be back to stay again at the Ellis Cabin.”
“Excellent stay! See you again soon!”
“We really appreciated the clean washrooms and showers. And the double sink in the laundry room was very handy. We look forward to our next visit.”