All guests must agree to follow all the following:
- It is not our policy to give refunds for any reason.
- If you come to stay with us and Mother Nature doesn't cooperate, we will offer a rain-check so that you can return when the weather is more agreeable.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel less than 48 hours before your reservation date, cancellation fees totaling the cost of one night on the site you reserved, will apply. This means that in order to avoid cancellation fees for a Friday reservation, it must be canceled before 3:00pm on Wednesday of the same week.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a $15.00 non-refundable deposit which is applied to the reservation fees. This means that your site is guaranteed for you. Campers who do not show up for their reservation will be treated as a late cancellation and cancellation fees will be applied to their credit card.
- It is our policy that only one family and one camping unit (tent, trailer, motor home, hardtop, van, camper, etc.) can set up on any one site. We define family as a group of people who reside at the same address.
- Our check-in time is between 3:00pm and 8:00pm. Guests who arrive before 3:00pm will be charged an early check-in fee if the site is available.
- Camping check out time is 1:00pm. Guests who are late checking out will be charged an additional fee.
- Check out time for Camping Cabins and the Cottages is at 11:00am.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of the personal property of our customers, or for bodily injury.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone who is considered at risk of or is disturbing other campers or is not complying with the campground rules.