All guests must agree to follow all the following:
- It is not our policy to give refunds for any reason.
- If you come to stay with us and Mother Nature doesn't cooperate, we will offer a raincheck so that you can return when the weather is more agreeable.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel less than 48 hours before your reservation date, cancellation fees totaling the cost of one night on the site you reserved, will apply. This means that in order to avoid cancellation fees for a Friday reservation, it must be cancelled before 3:00pm on Wednesday of the same week.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a $15.00 non-refundable deposit which is applied to the reservation fees. This means that your site is guaranteed for you. Campers who do not show up for their reservation will be treated as a late cancellation and cancellation fees will be applied to their credit card.
- It is our policy that only one family and one camping unit (tent, trailer, motor home, hardtop, van, camper, etc) can set up on any one site. We define family as a group of people who reside at the same address.
- Our check-in time is between 3:00pm and 8:00pm. Guests who arrive before 3:00pm may not be able to check in or may be charged an early check-in fee.
- Guests who are late checking out, (after 1:00pm for campsites and after 11:00am for camping cabins and cottages) will be charged a late check-out fee.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of the personal property of our customers, or for bodily injury.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone who is considered at risk of or is disturbing other campers or is not complying with the campground rules.